CAR POOR OR FINANCIAL FREEDOM
- Drive your automobiles for the lesser of Seven years or 140,000 miles.
- Extend your bumper to bumper warranty to 100,000 miles.
- Keep your car well maintained with excellent tires.
- Buy Liability, Collision, and Comprehensive insurance.
- Consider and umbrella policy over all of your other policies.
- Consider a used car for additional and substantial savings.
- Discounts from the sticker price of an new vehicle should be:
- New car – 9%.
- One year old car – 19%.
- Two year old car – 26%.
- Three year old car – 32%.
- June prefers to purchase her cars new and drive them seven years.
- I prefer to buy a used car and drive them 4 or 5 years, or until I wreck them.
- I purchased my current 2010 XRX, with a clean CARFAX and an extended100,000 mile warranty, when it was 35 months old at a discount of 32% to the new sticker price.